TRYING OUT: Ellana Cosmetics' Glass C & Clear Skin SERUM

 





This isn't my first time trying out face serums. But this is my first time seeing and loving the effect of a face serum on my skin. 🤍


I have been very vocal about my love for this brand (ellanacosmetics). I've been using their cosmetics since 2019. Their skin-first makeup alone dried my pimples up and made a huge difference in my skin texture. 

I was ecstatic when I heard that they're gonna release their first-ever skincare line. I knew for sure that I had to try it! 

FULL REVIEW:

TOP QUALITIES

  • All are made with pure actives.
  • Safe for even the most delicate skin.


GLASS-C SKIN BRIGHTENING SERUM

ELLANA COSMETICS' GLASS-C SKIN BRIGHTENING SERUM


KEY INGREDIENTS:

  • 15% Ascorbic Acid (Most potent form of Vit C + a really great antioxidant)
  • Sea Buckthorn (Stops production of excess sebum, helps fade acne scars, heals blemishes, gives you a smooth skin texture, skin hydration, and encourages production of more collagen.)
  • Niacinamide (Vitamin B3) (Acne-fighting agent + boosts the potency of Vit C)
  • Boabab, Jeju Green Tea and Chamomile Extracts (Exfoliate dead skin, soothe irritated skin, and restore skin's vitality)

STRENGTHS:

  • The packaging is of high quality. From the shipping get-up up until the bottle itself, all are well-packaged!
  • The serum is easy to apply. The applicator is easy to use + the serum has a water-like texture making it easy to spread all over the face.
  • There are noticeable effects. After 2 days, I noticed that dead skin cells are already being washed off. My dark spots really did lighten.
  • A few drops goes a long way! I usually just use 4-5 drops for my whole face. 5-7 drops if I'm feeling a little extra.

TO TAKE NOTE OF:

  • There’s a bit of a tingling sensation after applying the product especially if you have a sensitive skin like me.
  • After application, your face would feel a little sticky for about 45 seconds. The stickiness will go away once the serum is fully absorbed.
  • It dries quickly so you have to spread it all over your face in a quick manner.


9.3/10 would recommend
especially to those who have issues concerning skin pigmentation & skin dryness.



CLEAR SKIN CLARIFYING SERUM

ELLANA COSMETICS' CLEAR SKIN CLARIFYING SERUM


KEY INGREDIENTS:

  • Blueberry Extract (Rich in anthocyanin and phenol. Soothes skin and keeps skin bright and healthy)
  • Macadamia Nut and Sunflower Seed Oils (Mimic human sebum, moisturizing skin without clogging pores and reducing transepidermal water loss.)
  • Carrot (high Vitamin A), Broccoli, Chamomile, and Lavender extracts (Help soothe skin, calm redness, and reverse the effects of UV on the skin.)

STRENGTHS:

  • This serum has a very soothing fragrance. It has a super calming scent!
  • The serum is easy to apply. Its lotion-like texture makes it easier to be spread all over the face and neck.
  • Visible changes after continued use. After 3 days of use, my pimples are completely dried out. (some dark spots are still there though).
  • It is super lightweight! It isn't sticky at all. It dries quickly too!

TO TAKE NOTE OF:

  • It doesn’t clear your face up overnight. It was after 3 days when I saw the results. However, you’d already feel a huge difference on your skin texture right after application!
  • Because of its lotion-like texture, the serum sticks outside the applicator so you have to be careful on putting the lid back.

10/10 would recommend 
especially to those who have issues concerning regular breakouts and oily skin.


You Might Also Like

8 Comments

  1. Can this be used in humidifiers too? just curious since there is fragrance.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think that 3 days for seeing a result is pretty fast - some things do take time :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have never tried face serums before, but these seem like great products that show results really fast!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This looks like it would be such a great product to try out! I have to look into it more and see about getting it for myself.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oooh I would totally try this, my skin is out of control right now.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love using serum, but now neglecting being locked at home. I will try out surely, good reminder.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Seeing results for just 3 days means this product works. I've heard of this brand once and I'll ask around more info about this.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I wouldn't mind the slight tingling. That lets me know it's working. :)

    ReplyDelete